Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i can get one for 150 owner said it runs but has a noise in the motor has good comp(felt good when i pulled it and looks very good for its age is it worth it? can you find parts for them??

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here it is with the owners kids on it. they got a parts bike with it that i hope is included

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone?? id like to know if the price is fair? should i get it??

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well have to wait till tomorrow the guy was busy today im getting her tomorrow but it does not have a gas cap and cant find one on ebay. new there 35bucks or somthing like that are there any other ones that will fit??

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got it today pics tomorrow! i now can say i have the first quad i ever rode! i was 4 when i got to ride this very quad! and i got it running! didnt hear the knock i was told about sounded good to me so im gonna run it, compression feels good as well oh i was told they had the cyl ported and the head milled. needs the carb cleaned,and a gas cap,petcock then it is 100 % until it needs something lol

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
sweet... my 1st ride was a tri-zinger 60. i want to pick one up someday when i see a deal and have a few extra bucks.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Vids please!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts