Everything2Stroke Forum banner

Yamaha Banshee Shop Manual

21852 Views 24 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  Climb
Here is a shop manual with supplements not sure what supplements but you can see for yourself and most information will help you
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Can someone repost the manual. When I try to open it says that the zipper file is corrupt.
Thanks
Downloaded but winzip siad it was corrupt file if anybody has another link could you post it please
I have a 03 LE also, T6 pipes, dual K&Ns, reed spacers, and boost bottle. I ride at about 5600ft. Just wondering if you have any idea what size of main and pilot jets I should be running
fabedbyjake said:
I have a 03 LE also, T6 pipes, dual K&Ns, reed spacers, and boost bottle. I ride at about 5600ft. Just wondering if you have any idea what size of main and pilot jets I should be running

wrong section to post questions about this ,but i d say 260 mains and 27.5 pilots

Good download. Thank you very much!
eviltwin said:
wrong section to post questions about this ,but i d say 260 mains and 27.5 pilots
i think hes new lol....the file worked for me
Thank You!!!!!
thanks banshee... just found it
Thanks for the manual. maybe i can figure out why i'm blowing the stator
I needed this. Thanks for the post, download completed no prob's here.

thanks for the manual download...itll be very helpful when i get my banshee soon
Hello, was just woundering if anyone could tell me the proper fuel mixture ratio for a 2000 banshee ? thanks - Joe
I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to say thanks for offering this manual! Very helpful.

-Justin
Great site guys, I will be learning a lot with you all, THANKS
bump.. Sorry I hate wading through all the manuals to find it and I'll be downloading it on a diff computer tonight.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.