Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have stock Banshee shocks on the rear and the front of my shee. I just put a +1+3 Lonestar axle in it. I was wondering what aftermarket shocks would work best for racing at the mx track?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Correct fastbansheekid. My axle is 1inch wider and adjustable to 3inches wide. Here is the link to the axle for specs.
http://www.lsracing.com/axcalibar-r...ing-axle-yamaha-banshee.727.70.atv-utv-racing
I would be willing to spend around upwards of $1500 for a pair of front shcoks and Probably $1500 for just the rear shock. But I would most likely buy front shocks for now and use the stock rear shock for a couple of months after that untill I have enough money to get the rear shock.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Which shock brand would be best? Like Elka stage 1-5?, Works, Fox float, etc.. I know everyone has their own opinion on what brand is best but i'm just trying to see what a hand full of people like on there banshees that work great before i settle on buying a pair of shocks.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
For a lighter and highly adjustable shock I love the Fox Shocks, Plus they are easily serviced Nationwide.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Which web-sight is most reliable and most cost efficient for shocks online? My local part store is a rip off so i would rather buy online. I was thinking ebay but depending on the seller i would assume if they are alright to buy the shocks from like a top ratted seller? Atv Galaxy, lsracing.com
Any other good web-sight suggestions?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Go to ATV Galaxy and buy that stage 3 set up. Price is $1495. Once you input the info for the shock setup and add it to your cart, you use coupon code "bansheehq" and it takes 10% off. Total price is $1345.50 before shipping. This will be your best deal on new shocks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts