Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was riding the craptor today.. herd a loud snap.... and looked and noticed my cam chain bitch slapped my valve cover :Blackeye:....... greeaatt

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
There's a craptor for ya. My dad used to have a 660 and it broke every time we went riding.

·
Banned
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Time to fix it, then sell it,eat the losses, and chalk everything up to living and learning! :Violin:
the rappy is just a daily rider. the shee once i get that all done is my quad i ride when the rappy breaks lol.

·
Old School but still Cool
2,842 Posts
Everytime I think I am leaning towards getting a four stroke I see something like this and am glad I don't have one.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Must of had one of his workers put that on too. LOL. But for real that sux should have sold it when you had the chance sir. Did it mess up the valves and pistion's when the chain broke?

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Your shop should be some what responsible yes? I thought you just had them rebuild the top end with new cams and chain. Don't worry I won't laugh about what happened, that sucks.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just Jb weld it and sell it as is....hahahaha...I think yamaha tryed to hard to top everybody else with the bigg 660 and should have spent alittle more time making it hold together like the rest of Yamies quads.

·
Banned
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your shop should be some what responsible yes? I thought you just had them rebuild the top end with new cams and chain. Don't worry I won't laugh about what happened, that sucks.
my shop dident do the work to the quad. a bike shop did. its coverd on the warrenty tho. so it should be a free fix.

·
Banned
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Must of had one of his workers put that on too. LOL. But for real that sux should have sold it when you had the chance sir. Did it mess up the valves and pistion's when the chain broke?
not sure. im not touching it. its goin to the shop were it got fixed and since its there fault its free.

·
4stokesLazy2strokesCrazy!
7,770 Posts
Taking the handle bars off and putting on a Banshee is the best way to fix that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts