221 dessen drive
valmont ind pk
hazletownship 18202

6:} James dixon
magistraite 789 Airport Rd,
102 Sunset Beltway, Hazle Twp

FILED UNDER 42 USC 1983 AND FILED UNDER 42 USC 1985

JURY TRIAL DEMANDED
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Anthony F. Kasarda pro se

on a finer note i was at a watering hole and this guy gets to talkin to me ... and well he was from nannygoat hill
and i knew {my uncle with the familly of witches}
after i said about who's who and whats what it was like kicking him in the crotch , and yeah he knew uncle bob...
i did mention bobs dad the child molester's need for aflak he done got crippled..
and uncle ted elected for open heart surgery ,, 22 cal remington arms surgery uncle ted child molester.
i didnt eaven get to mention uncle sam {his nickname for having lil boys call him uncle} this guy looked all nice and talkative and freindly, then whamo ask about a few ppl and he shut up like his nuts were racked..
right now those relatives are all toasting marshmallows by the fire. taking a quality dirtnap waiting to meet there maker,they had there fun here ,oh well , old uncle sam squatted to pee for the last years of what was left of his life. raped who he wanted etc, he was a real scumbag of a satanist... yeah they burned his house down in the 70's, the steel I beams twisted it got so hot from ppl rolling pickups loads of tires in it..
yeah these ppl all know the kasarda's but when you mention uncles wifes screwed up familly ppl run.
they say how my cousin anthony died but other then that nobody knew annything till i opened my mouth, i heard from his father .. and being drugged and witnessed all kinds of insaine shit...
well digup the results from the 1990 census and look at hazleton 10 percent other then white.
then you get it...

what i had to endure in this fucking life .........
its good when i run into somebody like this ...it makes me feel better just knowing ppl knew but almost never cared.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts