Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some 10mmx8mm headstuds for the lt500r. I had some of my head studs pull and I read the article on the homepage about installing the stainless steel certs. I installed one because it was oversized already and the other 5 i just drilled and taped 10mm so incase they ever strip I can still do the thread certs. Any way I picked up some headstuds on ebay and they have a shoulder on them for countersinking. which is fine for the 5 that i drilled and taped but I can't countersink the stainless steel cert. Anyway I need 5 or 6 or whatever you want to sell me of the 10x8mm studs that don't have a shoulder on them just the stud.

Thanks

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
these are the studs I have, but they will not work with the steel cert.

·
Vendor
1,500 Posts
Anyone; send me a sample & I'll machine a 12' bar of replacement studs. It'll send you a new set in stainless for FREE.
My company is in the process of producing a line of quality head studs in Stainless.
"Old Dog"

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks john, you want one of these studs to match it up, or to cut more? I would be glad to send it.

·
Vendor
1,500 Posts
Jreh: Yes, send me one sample so we can have it to measure up for our equipment to duplicate. The sample can be a used part. I should be able to send you a set of stainless studs in a couple of weeks, NC. With the help from the E2S gang, we will start to produce a line of threaded parts for the industry. Check out my thread this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts