Everything2Stroke Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
yep, they polish up nice! i have done 3 pairs of them now! buying them used is teh way to go! pay way less, and that alluminum always shines throgh after all the wear and tear!

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
omg climb, love the shocks... I wish I could afford stuff like that, but bein 14 just keeps having all these downsides when I look on this forum lol

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
1985-1986 Lt250r Genius
2,332 Posts
Real good job!! I love polishing aluminum, it always turns out so good if you pun in the time. Seal it with Aluminum wheel wax....

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Super Moderator
6,688 Posts
God damn climb !!! they look awesome!!! u got a real knack for the polishing

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
4stokesLazy2strokesCrazy!
7,770 Posts
Thanks bro!! Haven't been riding much these days.. Gotta do somethin!
Yeah when winter is here there is always something newly shined coming out of the house :)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
omg climb, love the shocks... I wish I could afford stuff like that, but bein 14 just keeps having all these downsides when I look on this forum lol
no kidding! i have to pay my friends sister to take me to get my CR500. AND i have to get a bunch of other shit to restore it.

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

·
Registered
3,179 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Dude.. My parents couldn't afford me a Banshee at age 14!
I work for the stuff I have & one day you'll be making bux to buy your toys too...
You had a kick ass blaster and now a worked Banshee, I would have absolutelly no complaints if I were you right now!
I started working to get up a "down payment" when I was 10 years old cuz when I was 9 I used to rent a 90 and go to the dunes 1 time a year. It took me 2 years to get $500 scratched together so I could get that blasty, got it, needed a top end cuz the piston scored its shitty self up. Then after around $800-1000 of my own hard-earned money dumped into that thing, I decided its too much work to keep just doin stuff to this bike, I'm never happy. So I got the deal of a lifetime and traded it for a nice shee :) Now I just spent $470 on it. I have around 2 grand in that banshee really, I'm sure back in your day dude, you could've BOUGHT your own shee hahaha

Basically I own more that half of my shee, that was my whole point there lol. My parents made me work my ass off for what I have right now

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
21 - 40 of 42 Posts