Everything2Stroke Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
yep, they polish up nice! i have done 3 pairs of them now! buying them used is teh way to go! pay way less, and that alluminum always shines throgh after all the wear and tear!

·
Premium Member
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
yep, they polish up nice! i have done 3 pairs of them now! buying them used is teh way to go! pay way less, and that alluminum always shines throgh after all the wear and tear!
Just ordered me some more supplies :D
What are you using to seal the polish? Thanks.

. | . | .

·
Premium Member
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Supporting Member
845 Posts
Looks real nice....almost hate to bolt'em back on when your all done. LOL...I cant wait to get to grinding on some of my parts.

·
Premium Member
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yeah.. don't like getting my new stuff durdy lol.. Can't wait to try finish up & try them out!

. | . | .

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
omg climb, love the shocks... I wish I could afford stuff like that, but bein 14 just keeps having all these downsides when I look on this forum lol

·
Premium Member
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Dude.. My parents couldn't afford me a Banshee at age 14!
I work for the stuff I have & one day you'll be making bux to buy your toys too...
You had a kick ass blaster and now a worked Banshee, I would have absolutelly no complaints if I were you right now!

. | . | .

·
1985-1986 Lt250r Genius
2,332 Posts
Real good job!! I love polishing aluminum, it always turns out so good if you pun in the time. Seal it with Aluminum wheel wax....

·
Premium Member
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thanks!! I'm going with a clear spray on these so it lasts a little longer.
I won't be able to get in there with the wax once assembled.

For future reference, what wax would you recommend?

. | . | .

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
God damn climb !!! they look awesome!!! u got a real knack for the polishing

·
Premium Member
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thanks bro!! Haven't been riding much these days.. Gotta do somethin!

. | . | .

·
4stokesLazy2strokesCrazy!
7,770 Posts
Thanks bro!! Haven't been riding much these days.. Gotta do somethin!
Yeah when winter is here there is always something newly shined coming out of the house :)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
omg climb, love the shocks... I wish I could afford stuff like that, but bein 14 just keeps having all these downsides when I look on this forum lol
no kidding! i have to pay my friends sister to take me to get my CR500. AND i have to get a bunch of other shit to restore it.

·
Premium Member
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Almost done!

. | . | .

·
Registered
3,179 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Dude.. My parents couldn't afford me a Banshee at age 14!
I work for the stuff I have & one day you'll be making bux to buy your toys too...
You had a kick ass blaster and now a worked Banshee, I would have absolutelly no complaints if I were you right now!
I started working to get up a "down payment" when I was 10 years old cuz when I was 9 I used to rent a 90 and go to the dunes 1 time a year. It took me 2 years to get $500 scratched together so I could get that blasty, got it, needed a top end cuz the piston scored its shitty self up. Then after around $800-1000 of my own hard-earned money dumped into that thing, I decided its too much work to keep just doin stuff to this bike, I'm never happy. So I got the deal of a lifetime and traded it for a nice shee :) Now I just spent $470 on it. I have around 2 grand in that banshee really, I'm sure back in your day dude, you could've BOUGHT your own shee hahaha

Basically I own more that half of my shee, that was my whole point there lol. My parents made me work my ass off for what I have right now

·
Premium Member
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Good stuff BBoy!
Fearnot.. Don't have pix but not much has changed besides a bit of polish, powder & ceramic coating.
I should have everything slapped together by this weekend, hope it doesn't rain so I can rip it up.
Will getya pics then ok!

. | . | .

21 - 40 of 42 Posts