Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommendations on who to send my 87 lt250r motor too for a good port and polish my ultimate goal is for a bunch of straight line power I have looked and the only real kit I've seen was by ct racing anybody ever tried them?

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looking for recommendations on who to send my 87 lt250r motor too for a good port and polish my ultimate goal is for a bunch of straight line power I have looked and the only real kit I've seen was by ct racing anybody ever tried them?

Thanks
Hopefully this place isint dead

·
Registered
4 Posts
Allen is a good dude, and definitely knows his shit. Unfortunately he is slammed like everyone else who builds the LTs... He's had a 500 of mine for over a year now. Luckily it is a spare so I'm not too pressed for time, but if you want a quick turnaround forget about it.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Thanks
I can help you out. You mentioned re-sleeve as well as porting? We have a big bore kit available as well gregsatvandcycle.com

·
Registered
8 Posts

Thanks
Did you find someone?

·
Registered
3 Posts

Thanks
Depending on where you're at Washington has alot of good machine shops....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts