Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live in southeast nh and get hassled everywhere i go, except for the 14 mile state trail. a LONG STRAIGHT LINE, NO HILLS OR CURVES. anyone from around me know where to find some decent trails or sand pits?

let me know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
guss you already answered my question, have you ever tried the state trails in hooksett? theres also a new park in southern maine i want to check out this year.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have ridden the state trails quite a few times. Im not a huge fan of them because it is pretty much all flat and straight. I ride with a member on here (quadracer87) If your interested in heading out our way we can set some thing up.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Canaan has a park. Run what ya brung too! No reg needed. Not a bad place, 2 tracks and a bunch of trails. Lots of the trails are rocky. Nice climbs into the hills though. 350 acres I think? But the trails wind out past that and nobody bothers you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im in Nashua, i ride at a small sand pit on my street and down by the boat dock and railroads behind Greeley park. its only 2 min from my house. the only legit places ive been is the rail trail and some pits by Clough state park.

*man i should look at dates better lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts