Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody live in or around flint or detroit mi? i am really tired of riding by myself and would love to find some new people to ride with. anybody interested in a mass e2s trip to silver lake?

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
hey we got a member map. Im gonna be at silver lake this weekend come on up!

·
Banned
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
hey we got a member map. Im gonna be at silver lake this weekend come on up!
where are you staying. this weekend is my weekend with my kids but i can try and see if my X wants to trade with me.

on another note.....
next sat. i am having a party that i have every year. it is usually really big. if any of you local michigan guys want to come pm me and i will give you my address. im always up to meet new people that ride.

·
Banned
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im going to silver lake the weekend of aug 22. is any body going to be out there? im looking for some people to ride with. i might be going by myself.

·
Registered
364 Posts
im going to silver lake the weekend of aug 22. is any body going to be out there? im looking for some people to ride with. i might be going by myself.
I plan on being their, unless something goes drastically wrong. I have been planning this trip for months now.

Where are you going to be staying at? Me and LT250racer are going to be at the campground formerly known as Val Du Lakes.

Are you looking for someone to ride with or ride to get there?

·
Banned
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I plan on being their, unless something goes drastically wrong. I have been planning this trip for months now.

Where are you going to be staying at? Me and LT250racer are going to be at the campground formerly known as Val Du Lakes.

Are you looking for someone to ride with or ride to get there?
im staying at yogi bear. im looking for someone to ride with at silver lake. i am fine for transportation there. one of my buddies might be coming with me if i can fix my brothers quad for him to ride. i haven't tore into it yet. its just a honda 4x4. making a strange grinding noise but still runs fine i just dont want to chance having him come with me just to have the quad break down on him.

is it cool if i hang/ride with you guys when i get there?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Ya sure, I am going there on that thursday, and riding on friday and saturday.

I can just PM you my phone number, and you can give me a call on saturday If you would like.

As usual, there wont be a whole lot of two stroke quads out there besides banshees, so keep your eye out for a black and silver quadracer (mine) or a white and blue quadracer (lt250racer aka Travis)

By the way, I am Matt

·
Registered
466 Posts
from st clair here

·
Registered
48 Posts
This seems like a dead topic lets see if we can revive it !!

I am about 20 miles west of Port Huron .

Anybody go to the Rose City area to ride ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts