Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new alcohol carb from a friend for my Blaster. The problem is it is a 39mm carb and I can't find an intake for anything bigger than a 36mm. Does anyone know where I can get the intake I need?

·
1985-1986 Lt250r Genius
2,332 Posts
What do you have done to your blaster engine, a PWK 39mm is a large carb for this engine. Your going to lose intake velocity because it such a large opening.

·
1986 Honda TRX 250r
2,613 Posts
well couldnt you just get a 36 intake and stretch it to fit the 39? i got my 34 intake to fit my 39 carb but thats on a 250r.

·
Registered
480 Posts
contact Ftzracing.com They are big on alcohol carbs and things they may have a 39mm intake for a blaster.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help. I Decided to swap the 39mm carb for a 35mm. It solved alot of my problems. I just started a new project with this blaster I picked up for $300. Bought some things like Vitos big bore kit, Vitos +3mm stroker crank, FTZ alcohol carb, aftermarket head with compression domes, a pipe and things like that. This is my first 2-stroke build in a while so I'm just starting off with the motor and will work my way from there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts