Everything2Stroke Forum banner

what kinda ride ya got?

9K views 89 replies 29 participants last post by  Meh 
#1 ·
what kinda ride you got?

I have a blaster that I am puttin a old kawasaki 350 2 stroke single cylinder air cooled dirt bike engine thats been bored to a 360 in it.

first I cut all the engine mounts off, then I cut the 2 bars that run from the middle of the front of the frame to the bottom of the front. I cut them off half way and ran them from there strait down.(ya confusing, I couldn't figure out how to explain it) that gave me more room.

I was able to just reuse some of the engine mounts and just relocate them.I made a few more brackettes. 1 of them had to be a removeable brackette. I thought it was gonna be easy but it was a pane in the but. the sprockets were shot, but my dad noticed that a banshee sprocket looks like it will fit, so we tried 1 of his old ones, and it fit. were going to be using k&n clamp-ons.

the engine fits but when I take it out or put it in I have to take the head off.
I nead to get a longer throttle cable and order some chain sliders. then I have to figure out the wiring(head lights,brake lights ect) and I'll be done.

See less See more
#2 ·
rides huh well heres my list

96 banshee (see sig for mods)

87 banshee w/94 engine (wrecked and twisted and totally stock)

projects to come

old 87 frame is gonna get a KZ650 I4 engine (yeah yeah it's a thumper)

the 94 engine will hopefully see a newer frame

SUCICIDE TRIKE (alky YZ250 mirco sprint engine hopefully w/ nitrous) +8 swingarm. and wheelie bars very strong wheelie bars

hopefully a chrysler SNO RUNNER (goto http://www.snorunner.com to se what i'm talking about)

#7 ·
That would be bad ass with a 2 stroke powerplant in a chopper. Nobody would even hear it comin....Wait, am i wrong!

#8 ·
#9 ·
i forget what size engine they have. i think it a 75cc or something. i do know that they are supposed to do about 50 stock. me and a friend of mine are gonna buy them and i have another friend that already has one. but what those to guys don't know is that it uses teh same engine us820 (i think) that they put in racing go karts. that means mines gonna get a port and polish, milled head and i tihkn they have a pipe for a sno runner that they sell on snorunner.com. i'm thinking probably like 65mph for me. i should have health insurance by then........hopefully

#12 ·
i have a suzi 750 triple 2 stroke in my garage. problem with those big two strokes is getting pipes to fit a banshee. i've already called fast by gast to build them. it costs bout $600 for the pipes that "should" fit. anymore i'm thinking bout a 540 ski doo. or maybe a 600 rotax sled engine and maybe a polaris trans with high low range and reverse. what you think??

#17 ·
If you have some duct tape and a helmet I will ride.

#21 ·
I weigh 260 you better get some duct tape and wire ties.

#23 ·
sure it is . I ride 2 stroke cause I like a thrill. Just imagine the rush from ridin a icecream bucket on a skateboard

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.