Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
That is sweet!!!
I want one. If you are going to build one I gotta see some pics.

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
You shouldn't do a project like that, you should do a project way better than that.

It is hard to see but I think they went cheap here and there on that banshee. No Marvin Shaw struts. Still has stock plastics. Once you start removing parts that tie into the plastics it really hurts the look of the bike (look at the rear plastics) I can't talk to much mine looks like that right now but I plan on cuttin the piece that hands down off. Eventually when I buy a couple more banshee's mine will become a show quad and have the others as race quads one for MX and another for Drags.

·
Banned
0 Posts
there is a banshee like that for sale at the local dealer here in NW indiana. actually it's built for flat track but it looks alot like that. it's the owner of the dealership's race quad. he wants like 7000 for it and it's bad ass. oh yeah it also just happens to be a 2 or 3 time national flat track champion.

·
Banned
0 Posts
i really like that banshee. thats kind of what the 87 is supposed to look like when it gets either a sled engine or I4 engine

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
370banshee said:
that banshee is in my screen saver. i saved it from ebay
Only one problem with that banshee. Its to nice I would be afraid to ride it. But I suppose if I won the powerball which is at 205 million I wouldn't care when I smash it into a tree

·
Banned
0 Posts
i've got about 150 acres of flat field across the street from my house. it's not mine but i have permission to ride there. thtas where a fast quad or trike is great. oh yeah i also ride silver lake sand dunes in MI can't hit any trees there unless your really trying too.

OH YEAH POST #350

1 - 14 of 14 Posts