Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
stock cylinder killer
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at going to west va to do some riding. Where are some places to go besides hatfield mccoys? Looking for something like an ATV park with trails and a dragstrip that doesnt require you to have your bike registered or have spark arrestors or check for decibels. :thanks:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
most folks ride the pipe line roads and that doesn't require a permit or registration but, u don't wanna be ridin through the woods this time of the year unless yur huntin!

·
stock cylinder killer
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK well it looks like we are going to got to hatfield mccoys after all. Do they enforce the sparkys? do they check for decibal limits? what are your opinions on the best trails would be for a bunch of single cylinder 2 stroke 4-wheelers?

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
OK well it looks like we are going to got to hatfield mccoys after all. Do they enforce the sparkys? do they check for decibal limits? what are your opinions on the best trails would be for a bunch of single cylinder 2 stroke 4-wheelers?
idk but, if i were u i would check their site for regulations...let us know wut u find.

·
stock cylinder killer
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I remember seeing something about sparkys on their site before but i cant seem to find it now. Just trying to find out from some people that have been there recently.

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
a bud of mine took his banshee with T5 pipes there and they didnt check him for sparies or decibels. that was two years ago. i was also told by this same bud, that that place is not very two stroke friendly either.

·
stock cylinder killer
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i was also told by this same bud, that that place is not very two stroke friendly either.
yea thats what im worried about. i was trying to get all of them to go to busco but i guess its too far for most of them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.