Everything2Stroke Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
I`m old but i`m new..........Glamis , Gordy Wells and one of these days i`m gonna break my rusty cage......and run up to the great pacific northwest to rattle Senators cage!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
be there September 1-9th with 3 big bore 250r's come out in play, staying in a cabin at discovery.

will have the 443, two 344cc bikes and 10lbs of WFO compressed ina can ready to crack open to the nearest tree shot

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
That is awesome Senator. Very cute.

·
Registered
217 Posts
So.........nobody in here since last yr ? Well i got news for ya BLM`S tryin to jack the fees up again from $25 to $50 a week and from $90 to $150 a season.........HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL ? Now i know you been having fun @ the river but come on !!! Now you boys from LA got rid of those red light cameras (good job) ........i wonder what they would do if no one payed ANY FEES ?.......just sayin.......WHO RUNS BARTER TOWN ? oR is this place dead ?

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
This place is dead ! They got their money........$35 per week & $150 per season ! But like Hillery Clinton says about Benghazi........ IT DOES`NT MATTER ! Take more & more of your money and freedoms and it just does`nt matter to you ! Thank you.......have a nice day !:Smoke::Smoke::Smoke::Smoke::Smoke::Clap::Smoke::Smoke::Smoke::Smoke::Smoke:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey now I'm new and in the Salem area... was just at Winchester the weekend after the gov. shutdown. It was soo empty and such a great time to be riding even though we were probably tresspassing :Tease:

Heres some florence shots. dont mind the finger and the amazing LS1 powered sandcarsunlimited rail mt wife and I got to ride in. Florence 2.jpg
Florence.jpg

·
Registered
46 Posts
Anybody heading out, to hit the sand this weekend?

21 - 39 of 39 Posts