Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would just like to welcome Honda Rider to the site. He is a buddy of mine and one of the only other ones on the site that I know of from Iowa. Me and him work together and told him about the site. Welcome aboard Travis.

·
Banned
733 Posts
suzuki LT250R said:
I would just like to welcome Honda Rider to the site. He is a buddy of mine and one of the only other ones on the site that I know of from Iowa. Me and him work together and told him about the site. Welcome aboard Travis.
now would late summer early fall be a good time for the both of you to make the long journey to the silver lake sand dunes.... always remember you have a place to crash at if need be.....

·
Registered
735 Posts
Woooohooo.. Welcome, some one else to talk to :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey *** Banshee I live in Illinois, about 4 hours from Attica. Me and my buds usually go to the Badlands a couple of times a year. I'm down to go just let me know.

·
Banned
0 Posts
well mark we did the badlands for our june trip our july trip is gonna be to haspin acres in laurel IN. if your interested let me know it's gonna be the july31 and aug 1st

where at in illinois are you from. just wondering because i'm only bout 35 mins from ilinois and bout 50 mins from chicago (depending on traffic sometimes i'm 3 1/2 hours from chicago lol) oh yeah have you heard if there being a big ride area ner lansing or sauk village (southern suburbs)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts