Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you guys could have anything you wanted on this site what would be the one thing you would want most? Just trying to get some ideas of what you guys want.

Thanks

·
Banned
0 Posts
how bout something like this??? except with a 2 stoke quad?? you can use my banshee. j/k actually i think this site is great how it is!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think it would be interesting to have a page listing all the 2 stroke machines (bikes, quads, scooters?) available (or maybe just the ones currently in production) and some basic stats on the stock models. Or maybe just the top speed of stock models. For comparison and discussion.

Just a thought.

But what do I know. I'm a newbie.

·
Registered
735 Posts
This site is great! The only thing it needs is a few more members.

·
FMF Whore
1,776 Posts
I was only going to make a comment like ***, except I didn't have a picture. What's better women or 2-strokes? Or women on 2-strokes *drooling*

oh wait here's one, hahaha it's obviously photoshopped, but it's still cool.

·
Banned
0 Posts
yeah i'm think some chicks on banshee woudl be cool and the more naked they get the better. (sorry clambakes and allie i guess this doesn't peak your interests)

·
Registered
68 Posts
I noticed today there is a link under MAIN SECTION for Top Speed Calculator. Is that a new option? How exactly am I supposed to use this, assuming I know nothing about the information it requests? Are all these details in my Blaster manual? Or maybe in the Clymer manual? (I have one of those too). I keep hearing the top speed for a stock Blaster is around 59 mph, but I'd still like to plug some numbers into this calculator and see if it matches.

·
FMF Whore
1,776 Posts
It's in response to my thread where I spit out the math involved in figuring it all out. The numbers should be in your manual. Go under "Calculate Top Speed" in the General posts to see what's goin on.

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You need to look up the following things your sproket size, tire size, and your gearing. Sprocket size and Gearing should be in a manual. Tire size if for the rear tires, just look at the tire it should be the first number in a sequence like 22x10x9. Plug those numbers in and hit calc. This will then tell you your top speed for each gear. Then you can play with your sprocket sizes to see what going up or down a gear will do. These are not real top speeds this is varied by rider weight and other factors like tires and ground conditions.

Hope this helps, I hope to have a calc with differnt gears pre-set for each bike soon.

Thanks

Jason

1 - 9 of 9 Posts