Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally picked up another rolling project, missing a few things though, if anyone has a rear caliper with hose, the front radiator scoop, and a full set of plastics in decent shape IM me, I have found some of the parts through ebay but wasn't that happy with condition. I also need a set of front brake hoses and the hose that goes to the master cylinder. If you have any other parts to sell include them as well, i may buy a package deal. THANKS!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a complete set of yellow maier yellow $300 and black nose $40.00 plus ship I also have the other stuff you are looking for except radiator scoop. I know I'm new to the site but not new to the sport or forums.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a complete set of yellow maier yellow $300 and black nose $40.00 plus ship I also have the other stuff you are looking for except radiator scoop. I know I'm new to the site but not new to the sport or forums.
Sorry I fogot the plastics are in like new condition

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I fogot the plastics are in like new condition
I can buy new on moto sport for 470 shipped, with warranty, id do 275 shipped for the plastic, but im looking for an oem nose/hood.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Im good with it as long as the shipping isnt like $100 bucks. did you want any of the other parts? prety much have a whole 90 lt500 parts bike

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you have a good rear shock or a headlight assembly i would be interested... I ended up finding a set of plastics closer to home and i was able to drive to get them, thanks for the offer though. If you have and OE radiator cap id buy that too...

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still looking for the front brake hoses, all 3, the two front and the main hose to the master cylinder, also need rear shock and headlight assembly.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, ive had really good luck finding the parts im looking for, i found most of them on ES2 from some awesome members. Thanks jerkin, racedonnie, dmoney, all I need to finish my 2nd 87 is a rear shock and the mounting bolts, or just the whole cushion lever with all bolts and an ignition switch, New is just a bit too pricey! I got a killer deal on all the brake hardware(calipers,etc) and hoses. Just wanted to thank you guys for going out of your way to help me find the parts I need. THANKS!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts