Everything2Stroke Forum banner

Valetines weekend in Florence

5K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  SandBox 
#1 ·
Spent the weekend with the man in Florence and had a great time. Fridays weather called for sunshine and Saturday's weather called for rain. I'm happy to announce that we didn't see a drop of rain and while it was only partially sunny on Friday it kind of averaged itself out into a decent weather'ed weekend for us.

Gettin ready to go!

Before anyone gives him crap about riding a craptor, he borrowed it. It's not his, he's trying to get another banshee but hasn't been able to yet so this at least got him back out on the sand. Lets just say....it stayed true to it's name this weekend too.

just playing around

not sure how this happened...one minute he's going forward, the next minute he's...well...like this. ha ha.

They never look steep in the pictures.

Sharing the love...one dune heart at a time. ;)

See less See more
#2 ·
cheeeeeese!

QUICK SAND...he rode by and the ground cracked, rippled and fell out below him then filled with more water. So we got off the bikes and played in it.

this was a controled experiment.otherwise, I probably would have freaked out. it only took a few seconds to end up this way and i almost lost my boot when he pulled me out. lol.

a good sand storm

#3 ·
Some cool shots yo!!
I'm thinking you got bigger air on that jump lol? And a Banshee would not try be afraid to tackle a trail. Poor raptor wanted outta there :Laugh8:

Looks like good times dude & thanks for the pictures! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

#5 ·
well duh, his swingarm weighs more than my whole bike!!!

hahaha yeah, between the bent tie rod(trip made into Florence Yamaha), the horrible steering capability, and the fact that he had to tie a hand pump(the camp hosts) to the broken grab bar because the tire went insta flat sporatically...I can't blame the bike for wanting to get outta there! I was nice though and let him ride my shee for a while :thumbsup:

#11 ·
Uhhh Uhhh... Senator & the Wildcards have mentioned the Oregon trip numerous times! :2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.