Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
well you have to watch the camera angles to realize this method of staging things ..have you ever watched a reality or drama show and seen how the camera man always happens ot be in the perfect spot getting his shot right when and where the action takes place out of the blue without a heads up on whats happening ..life moves fast and people cant know when and where ot be at precisly the right time and position waiting with perfect focus and clarity ,i could be wrong and i admit i did not watch the entire video but what i seen looks suspect .just sayin'

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Why can't people like that just be killed for useless-ness and potential harms to the community and whole fucking world?

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Why can't people like that just be killed for useless-ness and potential harms to the community and whole fucking world?
equal justice! can't just exterminate ppl that get in the way lol

·
4stokesLazy2strokesCrazy!
7,770 Posts
I watched all 4 parts it was interesting to me.
I 100% think they were on some kind of drug in the Phenethylamine group (mescaline, DOM, 2C-B) because people on PCP and Ketamine usually aren't coordinated at all. There are 100's of analogs in that group of drugs.
Even though they passed drug tests that doesn't make them proven to be drug free. There isn't a test for some of those drugs and the clearance time on them are only a few hours.
I could be wrong but you don't turn crazy on and off and like I'm to believe 2 different people had this ultra rare type of mental illness that guy said they have.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts