• Piece of Plywood I tow behind my truck

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Trailer, I don't need no stinken trailer

Votes: 16 12.8%
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
I have to rely on all my 4-choke buddys to haul my 2-stroke to the stomping grounds. Its great. They haul it. We ride. I win. They haul it back to my house. I really need to get a truck though. My LT feels out of place on the trailer when we go ride.

·
FMF Whore
1,776 Posts
where's the custom option?

I tried to choose the best one. Mine is a custom trailer made from a pop-up camper frame. The camper burned down and the frame was left. Put some diamond plate on it and some wood. It's flat with no front, sides, or back so we just ride up from any side with a set of custom aluminum ramps.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have a 4x6 tilt bed trailer... I think I need to add a ramp though...Tilt bed is really challenging for one person to load. I might just pick up some plywood and ramp ends from home depot or something... any suggestions?

·
Banned
0 Posts
plywood is gonna break tyr using 2x10 boards. they are way strong and at 10" wide they should fit your tire on there. if not buy 2x12

·
Registered
113 Posts
well i was using the back of the van, then got rid of it. now i am using nothing, will be getting a trailer very shortly. just a single place one

·
Registered
735 Posts
I use either my small 4x8 trailer or my 8'x16' or my truck. Just depends on where I'm going and who else is going.

·
Banned
0 Posts
i was jumping it over quad jumps with the shee in the back yesterday. oh shit that was fun and i also did a good off road hilclimb too. no shee in the back for that though. next time i'll get pics

·
Registered
396 Posts
yea i use my truck, but i have a trailer as well, but we really dont use that very much so we are going to try and sell it and get a toy hauler of some sort. and by we i mean my dad and the rest of my family, but truck bed gets my vote. haha

·
Registered
72 Posts
I use a 5x8 tilt bed utility trailer. Whoever said the tilt bed is hard to use by one person said a mouthful. I usually use and aluminum ramp to ride up and leave the trailer pinned down instead of tilting. I've been in some precarious situations that would probably have made some people laugh if they had been watching!! I need a bigger trailer too, there never seems to be enought room for all the toys and the gear. I've been considering an enclosed trailer because of the time I've been spending at the motocross track lately. I'll probably just end up with a 5 or 6 x14 so I can haul both my quadracer and my wifes quad too.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I use a zieman 14 x 5 trailer. the stupid people who made it didnt make it wide enough though so you cant really put quads in it sideways. So that stinks. But it will haul two quads around fine.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I haul everything in the bed of my truck. I need to get a trailer. It get's old piggy backing 2 quad's.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Yeah i've seen that. Have you considered like putting a board across the top of the bed and loading the quads sideway? I've seen that and it probally wouldnt be as big of a pain in the a$$.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I built a 2 place tilt trailer for my quads...it works good,has a place for tires, gas,and the all important built in BBQ grille,if you can weld,and have a steel salvage yard anywhere nearby,you can build a really nice trailer yourself for a few hundred bucks

·
ghetto fabalous
966 Posts
well i usually ride to where ever i go so i dont really need a trailer. but if i am going somewere i have a 2 place ride on ride off with a nice ramp at the back. if you turn the quads sideways you could probablly fit about 4 of them on there. its a 2 place snowmobile trailer.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts