Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Ehh idk about trinity. Whats the bike being ported?

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Mine is a stage 4 with all the turbo cut bs. It was setup for alky when I got it but I switched it back to gas. Runs great. I dont belive the porting is done with alky in mind. It also depends on how your head was setup. Chances are it is setup for race gas like mine. I have a 39pwk too, I really dont think its enough carb though. Show us some pics already. lol Whats it setup for trails, drag, dunes?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
i will hook you up

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
put a overhead cam in it then it can run on pump gas lol

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
i would port it for alot less, the big names give you a fast turn around time sometimes but the quality isnt as good as a one on one engine builder bases. there is a line of people grinding to gind, not make a name like im.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
how much do you charge?

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
oh yea Denny, I forgot to tell you. there is a change of plans in the LT build. I have a blaster now with a 3mil crank and Sonic cylinder so you'll be seeing it for some porting hopefully soon. My dad wants me to leave it alone, but I have the extra $$$ to pay for it.

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
drag lt guy said:
oh yea Denny, I forgot to tell you. there is a change of plans in the LT build. I have a blaster now with a 3mil crank and Sonic cylinder so you'll be seeing it for some porting hopefully soon. My dad wants me to leave it alone, but I have the extra $$$ to pay for it.
well your dad isnt the one that needs to worry about Matt coming up fast spraying roost and blowing wheelies past you either lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
well I just got done talking too him, He doesnt care if I get it ported. So my plans are to have you turn a drag port on it, and get V-force reeds. It has a power pro's pipe but I have an RDZ, which would you receomend.

·
Registered
467 Posts
iGOTfatNUTZ4U said:
dont waste your money on trinity*

I second that the port work i got done from them looked pretty sloppy, and the gains i got were barley noticable, over stock on 91. now im runnning vp with the stage 3.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts