Everything2Stroke Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
as long as i get my jug honed and it doesn't need to be nikasil'd ill bee there, not sure if I'll have a short swinger by than but it'll be fun noi matter what, cant wait to see what the dome size change is gonna do for performance.

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
I'tl be ready this year, last year sucked with the stator issue!
yeah it did.. hope you got her up to par this time around.
as long as i get my jug honed and it doesn't need to be nikasil'd ill bee there, not sure if I'll have a short swinger by than but it'll be fun noi matter what, cant wait to see what the dome size change is gonna do for performance.
the more the merrier...i probably have a stock swinger if you want to borow or buy it...let me know and ill stop up at my dads house and check for one.

·
Registered
669 Posts
fingers crossed, my jug goes out to be nikasil coated so i dont have to re sleeve should be back in time to go! Joe pm if you would want a custom piston done im talking with wiseco about getting them made with the neccesary mods and reinforcing the area that cracked.

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well.......Who's goin' this weekend???
Just got the finishing parts to make this weekend happen!
Just hafta swap the 8+ swinger back to the stocker so I can run the dirt drags with some traction!
Unfortunately, the gates don't open til Saturday morning but, We'll be there !
We plan on Camping out Saturday nite.. so let's get some of you E2S guys out there !!!!

Post up if you're gonna go !

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hey "Full-tilt rider" Jim, Where you hidin' ? I know you rolled the "310" 250r but hope you still have the Zilla !

21 - 25 of 25 Posts