Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I am planning on going to Tri-County ATV club on June 11th and 12th!
They are running an "open house" thing.
They're trails are absolutely AWESOME ! you would think that they raked the trails with a leaf rake cause, for Western Pennsylvania, they have a lot of ROCKS !!
Also on Saturday late afternoon, around 4-5:00ish start time they run a nice 300 ft. dirt drag race competiton that anyone can enter!
Believe it or not, My friend Ed ran his 350x "three wheeler" so, if it's got wheels....you can drag race it !!!
Any more, there are a lot of tracks that ban the 3 wheelers but this place is awesome!
Hopefully, we can round up some the the E2S members for an annual Get-Together!
Sooo......Who's In????

Matt (Strokedtater), Denny (Flotek), and the others that have attended.... lets get together again cause it doesn't look like they are having a Quadfest 2011! Greed got them nowhere!

Lets see some E2S members here! Fun !

Joe

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wouldn't think they would because, they have the space to accomodate.

·
Registered
317 Posts
what town is this in?

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's in Heilwood,Pennsylvania

Here's the link: http://tricountyatv.com/

This place is awesome, Bar-none !!!

Ride all day and Drag Race all nite !
What more can you ask for?

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey (Fulltiltrider) where have you been hiding?
You live in the area when you're not out of town during the week !

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
joe...good chance i will be there..at least for the drag races.. also they have a 500ft. track there.. it is a nice place..it has came a long way since they first opened. i will check the schedule and get back to this thread soon.

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought it was 300 ft. but maybe I'm wrong as it being 500ft. but, when you're ripping down the track.....500 ft. flies by quite quick!!!

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
I thought it was 300 ft. but maybe I'm wrong as it being 500ft. but, when you're ripping down the track.....500 ft. flies by quite quick!!!
yeah joe it is 500ft. i have been going there to race from time to time for the last 5 years...hahahaha... yes it does fly by!

·
Registered
110 Posts
What does it cost to run there? Do you get trophies or cash pay out? Im def. planning on making it Just wanted a few more facts before I go, Cya all there

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
What does it cost to run there? Do you get trophies or cash pay out? Im def. planning on making it Just wanted a few more facts before I go, Cya all there
joe, the last time i was there it was not very organized. the classes were not set up well and the payout was small. i have heard they are totally revamping the classes and other things this season. im not sure on the details.. they do have a nicely groomed track with a good timing system though.

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
thye have a really nice wide well groomed drag strip ,a great place to practice and have a good time dialing your setup .. the track times are a bit slower than at bedford though by 2-3 tenths in 500 feet ,has something to do with the makeup of the soil and moisture retention im betting. the cool thing is its loose rules and lower turnout allow you to race up against just about anything on wheels not just a specific limited class,theres nothing like smoking a ported zilla or a big bore trike ,they even often get the local crotch rocket hybrids and theyll run all night long and the wilder people can whoop it up and enjoy themselves without restriction ,its out in the middle of no where.bring a trail bike the trails and hills really are unbelievable,itsa well kept secret IMHO

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
110 Posts
thye have a really nice wide well groomed drag strip ,a great place to practice and have a good time dialing your setup .. the track times are a bit slower than at bedford though by 2-3 tenths in 500 feet ,has something to do with the makeup of the soil and moisture retention im betting. the cool thing is its loose rules and lower turnout allow you to race up against just about anything on wheels not just a specific limited class,theres nothing like smoking a ported zilla or a big bore trike ,they even often get the local crotch rocket hybrids and theyll run all night long and the wilder people can whoop it up and enjoy themselves without restriction ,its out in the middle of no where.bring a trail bike the trails and hills really are unbelievable,itsa well kept secret IMHO
Thanks Denny and Matt Im going for sure give it a try this year and more than likely become a regular.

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This place is awesome !
I'll be there Saturday morning and will be camping there so we'll hafta get a E2s crew together!

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
well i checked bbdr schedule and there are no races there this weekend.. so as of now i am 99% sure i will be there. at least all day saturday.

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
right on Matt! haven't seen you in a while! I'tll be kool to hook up again!

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
right on Matt! haven't seen you in a while! I'tll be kool to hook up again!
hell yeah man..maybe you will have your 250 ready this year and we can do some racin??? :thumbsup:

·
2 stroke thinker
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'tl be ready this year, last year sucked with the stator issue!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts