Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Nice car. Did you get to take it out for a test drive to make sure it's running right? :Burnout:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol. I find it funny to see you post in my thread after crying like a big baby to the mod's on mis fit forum to delete all my NOT out of line replays in all your threads. As for using a vacuum gauge, no I didn't. When you tuned as many automotive carbs as I have, you can judge the highest vacuum by the sound of the air being pulled into the carb. You listen to the change in the sound of the air being pulled into the carb.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Then don't post. You really think I'm going to be friendly with you after all the shit you started with me? Don't bother me and you won't have anything to worry about. All your doing is trying to push me. Let it go and find a better use of your time.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ran like a charm on a 50 mile drive to the car show yesterday. Even did great in heavy stop and go traffic. I still got the talent .lol.

·
PLAYTIME'S OVER BITCHES!!
13,056 Posts
nice car. good to see people still playing with old skool American muscle instead of that B/S tuner car crap.

yes I know my bikes are made in Japan, but they are made faster and better by American parts.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Another guy has at my work has a 70 Nove that's had a low budget resto. There's a 69 Firebird getting restored at my work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts