Everything2Stroke Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
ONLY2STROKES said:
hahah naw man it could be a little lighter.im gonna try to weigh it today.when you bringing that 500 dwon here to portage to stir it up some?
I'm thinking about taking the 39 pwk off the 250 and throwing it on just to see what it'll do till I get a 41 for it. Who ever set this up on alky didnt know what they were doing. It has a stock petcock and no pump. It can barely keep up with fuel at idle. Thats why the guy who had it kept blowing pistons.

I'll have to get in touch with you one of these weekends. I'll bring it over so you can check it out. I dont know how fast it is, but it sure does look good lol

·
HillClimb/DirtDrag Champ
5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
fulltiltrider said:
I'm thinking about taking the 39 pwk off the 250 and throwing it on just to see what it'll do till I get a 41 for it. Who ever set this up on alky didnt know what they were doing. It has a stock petcock and no pump. It can barely keep up with fuel at idle. Thats why the guy who had it kept blowing pistons.

I'll have to get in touch with you one of these weekends. I'll bring it over so you can check it out. I dont know how fast it is, but it sure does look good lol
aww that sucks its not setup right!!!!looks like the weather is gonna go downhill bigtime here soon...that 39 should be enough to make it run well.good luck.

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
fulltiltrider said:

bro dont run alky in that carb ,sont eve nstart it like that....your gonna wad your topend without a pingel ...a fuel pump and/ or a n oversize bowl

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
eviltwin said:
bro dont run alky in that carb ,sont eve nstart it like that....your gonna wad your topend without a pingel ...a fuel pump and/ or a n oversize bowl
I think you thought I ment the 39 on alky but no I'll be going over to gas.

No doubt, I fired it up, rolled it through the back yard to make sure the tranny felt ok. Dad took a quick crack on it and fucked up his grass pretty good lol then I purged it. Saw how bad the thing sucked fuel and that was it. I'm in need a of a 41or so pwk. Gonna get it back on gas. I'm dieing to try it out, thinkin about throwin the 39 on just to try it out

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
By the way, If anyone wants 20 gal of alky you can have it if you are in the area. Bring your own containers

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
you could go bigger than a 41. there is a fully built zilla at our track that has a 54mm carb. you could go to a 44mm or the big 54mm since its for drag

21 - 27 of 27 Posts