Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I feel like a dumbass asking this question. But I picked up a set of red labels for my T-4 new for 40.00. I beleive they are 10x8 wheels. I have some real nice tires here but they are 21x12-10's. Will they fit on these wheels and look decent? Or will they balloon out? All help is appreciated. Need to know asap. Thanks

·
Registered
295 Posts
bobeaser said:
I feel like a dumbass asking this question. But I picked up a set of red labels for my T-4 new for 40.00. I beleive they are 10x8 wheels. I have some real nice tires here but they are 21x12-10's. Will they fit on these wheels and look decent? Or will they balloon out? All help is appreciated. Need to know asap. Thanks
the 8 is rim diameter on the wheels so you need ?x?x8. the 10's are to big. hope that helps................ed

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the wheels are 10" dia. But appear to be only 8" wide. Got tires mounted on them and they look pretty good. I know the tires may be to tall for some people but I like to hell in the mud and through shallow creeks. I think the t-4 is getting ready to post up some pics.

·
Registered
295 Posts
bobeaser said:
the wheels are 10" dia. But appear to be only 8" wide. Got tires mounted on them and they look pretty good. I know the tires may be to tall for some people but I like to hell in the mud and through shallow creeks. I think the t-4 is getting ready to post up some pics.
yeah like chris said if they're 10" diameter they'll work. my fault thought you meant 10"wide by 8" rim

·
Banned
0 Posts
when talking bout wheels the first number is diameter and the 2nd number is width.. backwards from tires.. so i see where you got it twisted up....

·
Registered
295 Posts
370banshee said:
when talking bout wheels the first number is diameter and the 2nd number is width.. backwards from tires.. so i see where you got it twisted up....
oh i see said the blind man. see yah learn something new everyday, and hear ive been telling my kids all these years that i know everything....................ed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts