Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Here you go Marc...

Open year-round, but from March 15 – May 15, no trucks are allowed and motorcycles and ATVs are restricted to the eight-acre scramble area only.

Monday – Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – Sunset
Sunday: Noon to Sunset

Resident Daily Pass - $7.00 per vehicle
Non-Resident Daily Pass - $10.00 per vehicle
Resident Seasonal Pass - $30.00 per vehicle
Non–Resident Seasonal Pass - $60.00 per vehicle

Requires State of Michigan ORV Sticker
State of Michigan ORV stickers can be purchased at any store that sells hunting and fishing licenses. The current price is $16.25.

·
Banned
150 Posts
just wanted to see when the mounds are opening. Might need a place to ride next weekend.
i know this is an old thread but anybody ever want to ride the mounds let me know. i only live like 8 min away and i ride there all the time, usually by myself. let me know, we can have a few beers after at my house

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
eight acre scramble area.. ekkk thats only second gear. better off riding around the house..

·
Banned
150 Posts
eight acre scramble area.. ekkk thats only second gear. better off riding around the house..
the whole thing is open now. i go there like 2 times a week. its just like march to may that everything except for the scramble area is closed.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
2+hour drive for me.. ehhh i dont think so. lol. new places are fun. but thats a bit to drive when silver lake is only under only 90 miles not 200

·
Banned
150 Posts
2+hour drive for me.. ehhh i dont think so. lol. new places are fun. but thats a bit to drive when silver lake is only under only 90 miles not 200
i hear ya! im always down for a sliver lake weekend. it is much better than the mounds, but when its only 8 min from my house im going to use it for what its worth.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
i hear ya! im always down for a sliver lake weekend. it is much better than the mounds, but when its only 8 min from my house im going to use it for what its worth.
very true.. use it before the mole lady takes it away.

·
Banned
150 Posts
Did they really stop allowing trucks, jeeps and 4x4's out there?
No more mudding at the mounds?
just from march to may. i see them out there all the time. usually not near as many as atv and dirtbike

·
Registered
92 Posts
The Mounds would be a little longer than an hour drive for me probably. Do you think it would be worth it for me to make the drive? I have herd mixed reviews about the mounds and am wondering if i want to waste my gas or not.

·
Banned
150 Posts
do you live north or south of the mounds? if you are closer to the northern MI trails than i would say it is not worth is. if you live south and dont really have any legal trails to ride on then i think it would be worth it. if you decide to go hit me up and i can meet you there.

·
Registered
569 Posts
where the hell is the mounds?

·
Registered
569 Posts
to far for me....
silver lake is closer

·
Registered
92 Posts
I live south of the mounds. in the Sterling Heights area. I just like to check out new spots to ride and from what i hear, that is the closest place to ride legally.

·
Banned
150 Posts
I live south of the mounds. in the Sterling Heights area. I just like to check out new spots to ride and from what i hear, that is the closest place to ride legally.
for you it would be the closest legal place to ride. that is why i ride there. i really dont think it is as bad as everyone says it is. it is all trails though. not really much for open spots to go fast on.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts