Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TDC Performance has built some crazy engines everything from 2-stroke to 4stroke at great prices that won't make you go broke...Steve owner of TDC has built every engine i have even in my truck. Now i work for the TDC.

engine he has built for me
lt250r
400ex built to 440 out ran all them 493 kits
660r raptor built to 690 flat tracker pulled front wheels mid straight away on 1/2mile track
another 400ex we are working on now head redesign will have single exhaust exit like newer 450s will be stroked and bored to 450
then my hybrid baby heavily modified 400ex chassis with KTM 550 2-stroke

other builds include
long rod stroker banshee stock cylinders 400+cc raced all season on same top end never tore down for rebuild held up strong
650r hybrid in 400ex frame
450r hybrid in 400ex frame
trx250r with honda 400 pilot jug and head

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes sir i do now. I pretty much handle all the sales and internet stuff then when he needs help in shop i do that. Right now we are pretty small but have been doing this on the side for years. We just want to get our name out there and show people what we can do and that it dosent have to put a hole in your pocket.

·
Registered
745 Posts
That's cool. It sounds like ur living the dream. Learn as much as u can while ur there. You never know one day you might have ur own shop.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
sounds awesome! i wanna hear more about 2 strokes though....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts