Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's really simple and doesn't take long at all. Added a few pics too.

Pointing at the TORS brain with a screw driver..
Sits right behind the hood, Unplug it from the harness.

Throttle electrical is also removed. Housing is removed to access screws holding it in place.
Chase the line down behind the hood and unplug from harness.
Ohh.. I used black RTV Gasket maker to fill the hole & keep debris out.

Same thing with the carb, unplug the head from the harness.
And don't leave the plugs on there. You don't need them anymore, chase those wires all the way down & strip from harness

Since you're throwing out the carb cap, tors head and throttle cable you'll need to replace with something like this.
Need a new throttle cable, carb cap with adjuster on top, idle screw, #6 drill bit & 6mm X .75mm tap
[drill bit & tap not shown in pics] & ended up with different cap.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
1 OUT OF 3 AINT BAD
3,235 Posts
Yes great info I always wanted to ask what tors were and now I do.

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
1 OUT OF 3 AINT BAD
3,235 Posts
thanks climb. (The dont was supposed to be a do.)

·
Registered
78 Posts
you dont know how long ive been looking for pics on how to do this. but dont you have to jump the wires back? or is that just for disengaging the tors unit without actually taking it completely off. i might do that for the time being. util i can ge a vitos kit or something

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Old School but still Cool
2,843 Posts
Friends don't let friends us TORS, and we are all friends here. So don't use TORS please.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
The tors doesnt work anyway. ask suggy.when she first got brand new blasty we were in the mud throttle stuck wide open in the tight trails...off she went over berm in to bushes..lol..good diy!!

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Play Hard Get Dirty.
1,128 Posts
LMAO!! wait...I thought you were saying something happened with getting thrown off the bike or TORS removal so I got confused.

·
Administrator
20,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
591 Posts
My experience with the yami T.O.R.S has been that it never really worked as they intended and that it tends to fail at the worst possible time. Either leaving you stranded in BFE or causing a wreck.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I have my old blaster right now, tryin to fix it... somethins up with the carb, maybe i'll have to take off the tors or somethin. check out my thread.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts