Everything2Stroke Forum banner

Superstition Mountain

3K views 32 replies 8 participants last post by  Prigger 
#1 ·
Anyone on here ever ride at Superstition Mountain?

#27 ·
yeah i know right i have been watching it at work for the last 4 days! i just love it how the shit we ride Renner and Clowers are just killing it! just like jsmstorm said we head out at around 5am and are wheels in the dirt about 20 min later! i love riding out there! well except the last 2 times i ended up with nails in my back tire! but those were the only times that had happened. LET US KNOW IF ANYONE WANTS TO HIT IT UP!! well once it starts cooling down!

#30 ·
dammit smitty quit trying to talk shit and fix your broken odyssey's

#32 ·
ok how long is it gonna take to get my bike running compared to you getting your fl250's running!! how about the fl350 to keep gas in the gas tank?? oh wait you dont have a gas cap!! cause you keep saving your money for that shitty ass electric dirt bike!!!!!!!!! ROCK LOBSTA!!!!

#33 ·
Well the 250 will be back before your bike will be. Rember you were not standing there when I took the water pump apart. and I qoute once again "uh smitty can you take this apart for me" oh oh one more "smitty can you start my bike. I can't im a wimp" MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.