Everything2Stroke Forum banner

super stretch golf cart

4K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  beerbuddy 
#1 ·
so this one isn't a 2 stroke, although one of the 3 golf carts it was made from was. Now it has a brigs and stratton 16hp v-twin engine. It seats up to 8 people unless your passengers are drunk enough to sit 3 to a seat. My dad just got this today, he traded an 07 ez-go electric cart for this and an 18ft bumper pull camping trailer. This thing is seriously long, you have to take corners like a bus and it high centers real easy, by high center i mean it will get stuck if you go over to big of a bump. Were going to lift the front end a little and put a little bit bigger tires, also you have to see the rear suspension, it looks like a race car suspension, I'll get pics of that later

#2 ·
looks pretty cool. lol talk about car pooling to work :freak1: . yea it would be even better with some dished out aftermarket aluminum rims and over size tires. and just for fun, get a small nitrous kit for it.

#3 ·
nitrous, hah, right, we are going to crank up the govenor though, right now it only goes about 10-12 mph but it can do alot better than that

#6 ·
I say do an 8" lift all around and a 22" tire that thing would be sick as hell!!! That bitch has glamis written all over it for sure!!!

There is a huge aftermarket for golf carts just google it and you will find TONS of stuff. Theres even forums like this one just for lifted golf carts!!!

#12 ·
well its gone now, got 2 grand for it

#14 ·
money is nice

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.