Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i need help...im gettin a new 06 banshee and want to know where i should start first....im puuting pipes,,intake,,jettin it,,switching new yellow plastics for black-shaving them, taking off a bunch of stuff to lighten it. what else should i do cause i dont want to customize the motor yet. want to get everything to with the stock motor on it as far as i can go.....??? any help????

and i want to run the oil throught with blueberry klots???? anyone know the brand and place i can get it?????

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
wheels and tires or at least tires.. nerfs if you like them... depending on what you mean by "stock motor" like if you just meant you didn't want to do a stroker, big bore.. etc. right now, you could just get some porting done on the cylinders

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yea pipes, AIR FILTER...stock one is crap..V force reeds....Timing Plate...boost bottle...hahaha jokes...Then a nice cool head,alluminium water impeller....And then porting at onother stage...
You will have a fun bike dud....Like mine...hehe

·
Banned
432 Posts
tankinator, that made no since at all, you start talking about the reeds, then you talk about the carb.

if you want a fast quad, just take off the hole exhaust and air filter, run dual 44mm carbs, and the v-force reeds. then jet it, it will be loud and fast and roast anyones butt. you will like it.

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Switch the filters to pods, get a timing plate, get an exhaust, get your stock reeds ported or v-forces. Thats about all I see worthwhile for a stock motor IMO...

Wanna sell your yellow plastics?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya

ya im taking the brand to yellow plastics off and selling them brand new, unused....cause im buy black ones for it!!! you looking to buy?

·
Registered
120 Posts
so whats the difference in pods and filters????? anyone else agree or disagree???
Pods = more area = more air flow = bigger jets = more fuel air mix = more POWER. Side benifet no air box allows a hidden soft sided 6 pack cooler under seat. Not that I would do that:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
More questions!!!!!!!!

cool head? whats the price range?????? best cool head???? and does anyone know the brand or company that makes cherry or blueberry motor oil or engine oil, what ever it is?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Price for fenders

probably around 400 roughly for entire set.......front,rear,and side fenders (tank covers)......ill do some searching and get back to you at permanent [email protected]@@ where u located???

·
Need For Speed
2,777 Posts
cool head? whats the price range?????? best cool head???? and does anyone know the brand or company that makes cherry or blueberry motor oil or engine oil, what ever it is?
There is all types of good cool heads out there, me personally i go with Pro Designs. Head and domes will run you about $290 bucks brand new. And why do you want cherry or blueberry motor oil? Screw that shit go with Amsoil Dominator.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
hahha.... yep, your ames or motul...... dont know if anybody threw this out there yet, but one free mod you can do to a stock shee is flip the rear wheels around... if you arent ready to spend the money on new rims and tires, you can widen it like 2" on each side by flipping the rear rims. the stock offset is like 5 and 3. flipping the rear rims will make it 5 and 3. the only diff is that you will need to fill them up with air on the inside.... take your tors off too.... you dont want to have problems with it in the future...

·
Face Down in a brewski
2,821 Posts
Please don't use scented fuel...it's a disgrace to all us banshee owners.

Look at Chariot Heads on Ebay. Once piece...less orings, uses stock studs. Very nice pieces.

·
Super Moderator
6,688 Posts
start simple advance the timing adjustable plate 35 bucks,get your stock reed cages ported! there are a couple of guys on here that can do it cheep. reeds and a k&n, get a billet impellar for the water pump (gotta keep the shee cool and the stock impellars are known for breaking). I would then look for a good used cool head and put on new domes 21cc or 20 cc but watch your compression. who ever said get 44mm carbs is incorrect! the bike will drown in fuel and never run right... stock carbs are ok untill you want the motor to make real power then it would be time to consult a builder ie.. Flotek,Dajogerjr or gassrx!!! most of these parts you can from rjatv hes a member on the site and has very reasonable prices plus your supporting a site member if there are anymore questions just post.. but take some of the responses with a grain of salt some guys just like to put there opinion up, right or not

congrats on the new bike

·
Super Moderator
6,688 Posts
what kind of pipes did you get for it?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts