Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
FMF Whore
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been seeing results for E2S come up when you do internet searches for things about your 2-stroke? I think it's awesome when I go searching for something for the banshee and I see E2S threads coming up in the results.

The word is spreading fast... soon this place will be huge!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
I hope the search engines are finding us. I spent probably a month working one the META tags and all of that crap. Not to mention listing it with all the Search engines and Directory listings. We are listed at over 3000 search engines and directory listings. Every 2-3 weeks I see the google spiders crawling the site so its only going to get better and better. Yes we have been growing fast it took us over 3 months to get 1000 posts it took us a little over a week to get 500. We are adding 4-8 new members everyday. So I think we are on the right track to getting this site off the ground.

Thanks to everyone who puts in there 2 cents

·
Banned
733 Posts
thats awsome. the more the site gets put out there the more members we get. hopefully we can get somemore people to join up from other countries.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I was searchng for "banshee crank" on GOOGLE and sure enough, E2S was the third link they showed on the first page of results. Just thought you might like to know.

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
With all the talking I do about the G3 Power Curve Reeds we are number 1 for G3 Reeds Also we are Number 1 for Project Quadracer. We are definatly out there on the search engines. The best part about it is the more and more posts and members we get the more and more we get listed and our rank on Google goes up. So keep up the good work guys

·
Registered
109 Posts
yea i found this site while searching for parts for my quadracer, and i found it and now i'm addicted to it. If there isn't a funny post to listen to all you guys talk, then i'm always asking questions about my project. This site kick's ass, Thanks guys

·
Banned
0 Posts
Banshee said:
With all the talking I do about the G3 Power Curve Reeds we are number 1 for G3 Reeds Also we are Number 1 for Project Quadracer. We are definatly out there on the search engines. The best part about it is the more and more posts and members we get the more and more we get listed and our rank on Google goes up. So keep up the good work guys

if you search for project q-racer then E2s coem up first

·
Registered
801 Posts
If you can't think of anything to say it is always fun to make fun of *** Banshee. He likes it. j/k Chris.

·
ghetto fabalous
966 Posts
its like high school the ugly kid becomes popular but then again e2s isnt ugly and i dont even get what i said so nevermind it but whoppie for jason and all the members on e2s.

·
ghetto fabalous
966 Posts
i dunno but i take a lot of coke lok jk i dunno what i said i thought about it and well it didnt sound right and i was just kind of trippin at that point.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts