Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have about $150 and I'm looking into either Dura Blue Spacers, or a Streamline Rebuiladble Steering Stabilizer.
Any suggestions?

·
1986 Honda TRX 250r
2,613 Posts
wheel spacers suck..... if you want maximum suspension, DO NOT GET WHEEL SPACERS, they make your quad feel way differ in the courners, but they handle like shit.... i vote for steering stabelizer!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
yeah, the stabilizer fo sho, spacers cause bump steer bad

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had UM spacers in the rear makin my blaster 5 inches longer, I loved them. But apparently everyone else doesnt hahahahaha. Stabilizer it is I guess

·
IT ONLY TAKES 2-STROKES
1,794 Posts
yea spacers suck balls....there just a problem waiting to happin, there alright for flattracking thats about all id use them for...

·
Free 4-stroke beatdowns!
887 Posts
Steering stabilizer hands down.

·
Banned
2,703 Posts
spacers in the rear are one thing, but still lookin for a broken neck, wheel studs arnt meant to handle all the extra stress and like many posts around the web show, will eventually break , cheap way to gain inches in the rear is flip your rims to the wider offset so the vlave stems are on the inside if you havnt already
putting wheel spacers on front is a horrible idea, not just the extra leverage ont he studs, but also the bump steer you hear people talk about, not to mention the broken neck or arm that is inevitable

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright, just to throw in there, I just dune and ride desert, not too many jumps. But anyway, I think that I'll be buying that stabilizer. And my dad's buying me a new shift lever and nerf bars :)

·
1986 Honda TRX 250r
2,613 Posts
wheel spacerson the back arent as bad as on the front.... that absolutly blows... you might as well run around with flat tires and fucked up camber and caster.. tahts about what it feels like haha

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Spacers on front are absolute garbage... even a 1" change in wheel offset makes for a noticable reduction in steering performance on a banshee... Anyone that disagrees with that obviously either doesnt ride, or just doesnt care...

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright, I'll be getting nerf bars, and a steering stabilizer soon. So I'll get pics when I get em.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts