post what day ill be there

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
I ll be there 20 th and memorial day weekend

·
Registered
41 Posts
I bought a sound meter before my last trip to silver lake , I bought FMF Q silencers for silver lake, and they work Great, But then again when i was there Nobody was checking Exhaust at all, I fact there wasnt anybody at the flag pole either,
The Q's Sound great and are just a little quieter then My FMF pro series,
The Q's are stamped USFS Approved, So I was Looking Forward to them testing Mine, I even had My Own Meter, But They Didnt even Bother to check,
COOL Baaaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Later

Ps: Keep us all posted to Planned trip's, I used to do the Dunes 3-4 times a summer, But All My Buds wuuuuused Out and sold theres and Moved on,
Ive had mine since 89 and am still Rippen,

·
Banned
0 Posts
i'm interested in another trip.... except vouchers start soon.... i;ve been duning there since 98 and never really dealt with the vouchers.... so i'll be going into it blind.... but the locals did say it;s a damn slow year this year.. other than opening weekend which was horrilby busy and not much fun with 1000 stupid fucks trying to run one another over...... stupid peole dont; need quads, bikes, trikes, trucks, or sand rails...... they need an IQ test at that gate instead of a Db test...

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #492 ·
369PortingPrincess said:
when are you going again steve?

Mid June...just not sure yet...I have a 5k race I want to run for cancer so depending on which weekend that falls... but probably the 16th roughly...coming?

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #495 ·
370banshee said:
but that will be too cold for steves jean shorts.......
Damm straight...May was border line for me...

Are next trip isnt gonna be until the 4th of July...Who's all going?

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #499 ·
Well it turns out I'm going June 23rd-25th also on top of the 4th of july trip...I'm just takin the trail snail though...

481 - 499 of 499 Posts