Everything2Stroke Forum banner

461 - 480 of 499 Posts

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #464 ·
Sounds good to me Chris....Hopefully the other 10 or so that couldnt make it this trip can come the next one...

AND HOPEFULLY MORE E2S MEMBERS COME OUT AND SPANK SOME 4 STROKE ASS

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #466 ·
Well we'll post it up when we get some new dates and see who shows....I know I'll have a big group with me again I'm sure...

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
hey all you'se mid west people, I'm tryin to organize another ride, trails this time. I figure PA is pretty central for most of us. Planning on making it to quadfest, supposed to be a huge event, check out the thread. 30 bucks for tickets, and free camping....and be ready to drink...a lot...
Thread is in the "Trailriding" forum, didn't mean to hijack your thread, haha, just wanted to get the word out to the crew out in that direction, and I noticed this one is kind of popular...

·
Banned
0 Posts
i might show up.... but only if your red headed ass make it to silver lake in sep... and i dont; wanna hear any shit... i saw 3 trucksand trailers with NH plates.....

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
370banshee said:
i might show up.... but only if your red headed ass make it to silver lake in sep... and i dont; wanna hear any shit... i saw 3 trucksand trailers with NH plates.....
I would love to go, but school starts in september. But I am definately wanting to make it out there, my $$ flow has stopped. soo who knows when it could be.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
370banshee said:
i think your scared..... it;s ok chad there are trees in teh dunes you can hit too it'll be just like home... only not muddy
hahah, well I'll see what I can do.

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #472 ·
I think your right Chris...Chad needs to get his ass up to the dunes for a trip....Screw mud...Chris will spray you with a bunch of wet sand like he did to me if you want...lol...

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Well Greg (Maineexport) and I are seriously considering making it up for the september trip, so I may have to take you up on the sand sprays. But someone is gonna have to hook me up with some paddles.

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
i'm willing to take a trip to PA. .. .. i got a new kick ass job with every weekend off and i can work on the weekend for extra cash. . . .

now someone give me a truck and trailer to use. ...cuz quadfest sounds radical. ....

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
369PortingPrincess said:
are you two really going to silver lake in the fall?
yeah we're going to try, We'll have to leave after my classes and greg gets out of work at 5 on fridays. so we leave at like 6 or 7 at night, drive aaalll damn night, ride all day saturday, party, sleep, ride all day sunday, then drive all night sunday to make it home in time for my first monday class. haha.

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #479 ·
Maybe we could all meet up...That would be cool...We need more e2s members for the next one...

461 - 480 of 499 Posts