Everything2Stroke Forum banner

441 - 460 of 499 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
ill let you ride the kx-80 if you let me rida a shee.:D lol and if you can keep the front wheel on the ground when powerband kicks in.lol

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
i'll be able to. . . and if i don't i won't get thrown off. . . but i don't have a shee. . . i gots a blaster oony doony. . . . read my signature. . .

·
Registered
118 Posts
whoops my bad well i guess you can still ride it. ill have my 125 there 2

·
Registered
118 Posts
i just finished rebuilding the kx-80

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
top end?

my blaster isn't done. . i bought a used carb, and someone hilljacked the mofo and bored it out to almost a 38mm. . . wtf? right. . . so it's too big and there's a flat spot at 1/4 throttle and i can't jet any leaner so i have a feeling i'm going to bury myself in the sand a million times at silver lake this weekend. . . i might as well paint a sign in red that reads "NOOB" and pin it to my chest because i'm only gonna explain myself with the carb story so many times before i'm sick of telling it and don't care anymore what people think when they see my ass stuck halfway up a hill. . . .

·
Registered
118 Posts
ya top end, new plastics, graphics, piston, pipes, tires and man is it nice.

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #448 ·
2 days left....

Just had the 2 people I thought would cancel...cancel....

Oh well, still got a big group heading up....

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
damn. . . we are so not even in competition with your group. . . . just ***, myself, and this other guy named mikey. . . i get to sit bitch again in a regular cab truck. . . yipee bitches. . . .

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #453 ·
Well got finished tuning at about 1am got home at about 2am...Both drag bikes are ready to go...The 1Dir bike is damm fast on all motor...And the nitrous, well we all know how that works...The quad pulled so hard when I hit the go baby go button...We are tying the rest of the projects up tonight and still will be heading out on time at 7am...

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
I Had So Much Frikkin Fun!
I ♥ The Dunes!
I ♥ Silver Lake
I ♥ Riding
I ♥ My Blaster With The Hilljacked Carb
I ♥ Chris

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #456 ·
So when's the next trip? lol

I thought I had more videos of my drag bike I guess not...I only have 2 and there both were I bogged...oh well...next time....

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
I ♥ Watching Drag Racing
I ♥ Cool Banshees
I ♥ Scary Dropoffs
I ♥ ACCIDENTAL AIR
I DON'T ♥ STEVE AND JOHN BUT I LIKE THEM

·
Master Debater
303 Posts
there should be a whole silver lake sub-forum, this thread is huge!

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
You Gotta Come To Haspin Acres With Us Dude. . . . It's Like A Mad Max Hillbilly Free For All. . . . . . . Hell Yeah For Unmanaged Untamed Riding Ground And No D.n.r.

441 - 460 of 499 Posts