Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 499 Posts

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Thread Is Being Created In Hopes That We Can Get A Group To Meet Up At Silver Lake In 2006!

And *** I Type In All Caps Cause My Keyboard Is Broken Here At Work.

·
Premium Member
8,580 Posts
doesn't look like all caps to me? The system should not allow you to do all caps so it will actually make your post not all caps.

I would love to go but I have to see how the year is going before I can make plans but whatever you guys plan up I will try to make it.

The LT should be done soon and my buddy finally got word about his Zilla motor that went to SoreRacing and Scott the old owner is going to rebuild the motor for free because of what happend. It's a long story but basically Scott had a baby girl and she had some problems that kept her in the hospital for about 6 months. So it is looking good to have a set of crazy LT's on the trails soon.

Damn I'll have to get a set of sand tires I guess

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
well jason, I'll be available all though june, if you wanna meet up and trailer over there, and we can split costs that could rock, and maybe we can get greg in on this too.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Banshee said:
Regardless you need to come down to my house during that time and we can ride around here. If I have the 2 LT's back that will give me 5 different bikes for you to ride!!!!
shit man, I'll be home in june, getting a full paycheck w/o the work, damn right i'm gonna riding. But I'll also have my banshee, but I'd definately like to try out your lt and zilla, never rode a zilla, and I never rode an lt worth a damn.

·
Banned
0 Posts
ok heres the deal.... you gotta have spark arrestors and you also have to be quieter than 98Db... it;s not to hard to hit that.. if your from MI, IN, IL then it;s worth the money to grab he toomey hush kit... gets you to 87Db and gives you about 2hp up top....

·
Master Debater
303 Posts
ive never seen them actually put a db meter up to anybody's bike so I think as long as its not obnoxiously loud then everybody will probably be alright. But i guess your better safe than sorry

And for prices on stuff for anybody who has never went i think its like
$20 at appletree for a flag
$18 for an orv(lasts all season)
$2 for a daily parking lot pass
free air at the atv shop
$10,000/gal for 110octane gas(I love the smell of that stuff) :)

·
Banned
0 Posts
try $4 for a daily pass for a MI resident $8 for any out of stater ( like me)

thats for every quad, trike, bike, truck, jeep you get the idea... and the orv costs $16.25... anybody that goes i'll loan them a flag if they need it(somehow i ended up with 6 or 7 in my years of dunning up there and i'll probably find a few more)

that about does it.. oh and the sparkies are $74 a pop at duneland.... better get em before you go....

·
Crank 2 Crank
700 Posts
I like the whole jun idea. I'll be out of school (sr. this year) and i would LOVE to make my First ever trip to Silver Lake with some buds. When the date comes closer, well set an exact weekend and meeting place.

·
Banned
0 Posts
the problem with june is that the weekends are voucher weekends... and the place is so fuckign busy.... thats why april-mid may and sept- end of october are the best times.. ive been going there for about 8-9 years and my family has been going there since 87...... i;ve been there in every month they are open i can tell you that july and august SUCK... it so damn hot you can;t ride long before your sweating so bad your goggles fog up...

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I Personally Prefer The Hotter Months Like June And July, It Makes For Nice Riding Imo. Plus The Partys At Night Are So Much Better Too!

·
Banned
0 Posts
the parties at night are more fun in teh summer..... if you like hot riding in the dunes on a banshee you must be nuts... and now that you ahve out of frame pipes.... you must be outta your mind...... anyway to each his own i guess.... different strokes for differnt folks..... i prefer silver lake when it's about 60deg.

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've Been Extremely Lucky Everytime I Went, It's About 70-75 Deg With A Nice Breeze. Then With Shorts And A Tang Top You Cant Beat It, Imo. But I'm Up For The May Trip, It Would Be Cool To Have A Huge Bash. I'm Brining The Beer Pong Table For That Shit.

·
Banned
0 Posts
hell yeah..... i'm telling ya man you gotta hit silver lake at about 50-60deg... it;s a sweatshirt in the morning and t shirts all day long..... usually a E2S shirt.. i love wearing my "4 strokes are liek tampons every pussy has one" shirt out on the dunes... gets alot of looks..... probably becasue it says that on my back... haha not that they can see much with my hella roost...

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hahaha, Thats Funny Shit Man. We'll Have To Get Some Solid Dates Sometime, I'm Definately Planning On Going. I'm Trying To Figure Out The Best Way To Play Beer Pong Up There, I Think Were Just Going To Play In My Enclosed Trailer. I've Got Alot Of People And Alot Of Shit Going Up There. I'm Planning On Bringing My Dune Buggy Too, I've Never Took It In The Sand Yet.

·
Need For Speed
2,777 Posts
Silver Lake

Hey i definately wanna go to silver lake. I"v never been there before. anybody got any pics? I got cpi pipes are those 2 loud? What spark arrestors can i get for those? Anybody know? Any information would help, thanks guys.

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
HeLL YeAh. . . . .
i am all up for riding all day and partying all night. . .

i think i would like to go to silver lake in both kinds of weather, i bet *** and i will be making a trip a month during riding season. . . not always to silver lake, prolly to places like attica and haspin, ( i pray to my homeboy JC i won't kill myself there cuz i've heard horror stories), but riding and beaches is my idea of heaven. . .

sand has always been where it's at for me. . .
shit, if i knew sand didn't sting so damn much, i'd be there every weekend in the summer riding in a bathing suit getting my already island tanned skin tanner. . . .

1 - 20 of 499 Posts