Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well the first trip to silver lake will be april 1-3 and i will be camoing at the state park campground.... i'll be on the side without the DNR shack..... the showers side......

the april trip is looking to be pretty small...

smkemupbanshee and his guys coundn't make the same weekend tha bigk and his guys could so...... the big trip will be in may

smkemup and his guys are talking today about their prefered may date today as far as i know... i'lll be talking with BIG K and my other riding buddies soon about our prime may date then we'll get it figured out... my assumption would be mid may before memorial day so we can miss a voucher weekend....

but as for april it will be opening weekend

april 1-3

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this is not a discussion thread just dates and details.. if your heading up feel free to post dates and camping area.. along with any other important info..

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Only Confirmed Date For Me As Of Right Now Is:

4 Th Of July Weekend

July 1st Through The 5th.

We Will Be At Yogi Bear Campground.

·
Need For Speed
2,777 Posts
HIll Climb at silver lake!!

Check it out, just though i would let everybody know.

May 14
9:00 Am Start time
SPRING HILL CLIMB S
Silver Lake State Park

Here's a few pics of last year.

G

·
April 28-30, we will be staying at the state park..... would love to see any E2S members... I know everyone is going the next weekend, but I didnt find out about that until after I set mine with my crew.... Hopefully see some people!

PM me if interested in meeting up there.

Scott

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
you should switch yer dates. . . .

theres gonna be a ton of people staying at the state park in may. . . . beer pong, tents, fire, . . . . (and a few banshees that'll kick yer ass, lol)

G

·
Wont be able to pull that one off.... next one though.... You Banshees on got nothing on my ZILLA Hybrid.... Oh and if you did, what do you want to do with my new project that is almost done? Turbocharged GSXR1000 in a DS650......:)

Let me know what you guys have planned for the next big trip

1 - 12 of 12 Posts