Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to who will all be there this weekend. Are you still able to get Vouchers the night before? If im not able to get there the night before, what do you think my chances of getting one early in the morning are?

·
Banned
150 Posts
Just wanted to who will all be there this weekend. Are you still able to get Vouchers the night before? If im not able to get there the night before, what do you think my chances of getting one early in the morning are?
i will be there. i really dont know how the vouchers work. that last time i was there was 2 or 3 years ago and we drove right in. it was right at the beginning though, not very many people there. i dont know if that had something to do with it or not. i plan on getting one the night before. if i dont have a pull in i will be bringing my trailer in. i have room for three more quads. if you cant get a voucher you can hop in with me. if you want to pm me and i will give you my number. where are you staying?

·
1985-1986 Lt250r Genius
2,332 Posts
I will also be there starting thursday. I will be waiting in line to get a voucher. Please get ahold of me if you guys have questions. (989) 239-6630
I will be there untill sunday around noon.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i think i will come up sunday for the day, i have come up on saturday morings and got a voucher at like 7 am saturday and had no problems

·
1985-1986 Lt250r Genius
2,332 Posts
If you get there early enough I doubt it will be a problem. I just prefer waiting friday night.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts