Everything2Stroke Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
hmmmmm 2 trips???? looks like I better hit the first one to see if I want to make the second one :laugh1:

·
Registered
801 Posts
ok chris, I will see what I can do. It will be the second trip if I do come.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
370banshee said:
oh your gonna be there you bastard... you ahve 2 choices april or may... no i take that back 3 choices... you can also choose BOTH...
well if ud hurry up on that god damn motor id go to lol if u can get me that motor befor april ill be there for the may ride im not a fan off taking my race quad trial riding but what the hell ill give her a shot

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
370banshee said:
DT i'll buy the beritoo off you for $200.... haha hell i'll give ya $205 just cuz i feel sorry for ya..
WOW!! $205!! that almost gets my cases machined!! WOOHOO! only 1,000 wort of parts to go!!! haha I always knew that car was worth something

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
how much is a fairy ride lol fairy i love it

·
1985-1986 Lt250r Genius
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
It sounds like alot of people are having trouble making it in april, So lets just keep to the 7, 8, 9 in May. This will give alot of us (me too) some time to get our machines together, and earn and save money for the trip. I will be camping at val-du lakes campground.

·
Banned
733 Posts
lt250racer said:
It sounds like alot of people are having trouble making it in april, So lets just keep to the 7, 8, 9 in May. This will give alot of us (me too) some time to get our machines together, and earn and save money for the trip. I will be camping at val-du lakes campground.
thats all good but for myself and *** the first trip in april sounds real nice.. by the way chris i'm not as close as you think to having the shee done!!!!!!!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts