Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well i just got back from our family trip from the beach. We've been going to the same place for over 10 years and my dad is getting mad b\c none of us are having fun anymore. So my mom asked where i would want to go, and of course i said silver lake because its the only sand dunes closest to us. She said thats a good idea and she might consider it. It would be a blast for me and my dad because we both have bikes and we'd enjoy it a lot. But for my mom and sisters??? What else is there to do there or around silver lake so that when me and my dad are tearing it up they can go relax\have fun?
So just wandering some info on when is the best time to go, and when its the least crowded, because id rather go when its not crowded.

PS: I get to go on memorial day next year because i just figured out that my parents friends brother goes every year and he has a buggy and they said i could go along!!!

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
theres all kinds of antique shops and stuff.....and they could rent a jeep or something and cruise around in it....and boating too on the lake

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
sun tanning, beach loungin, shoping, hottubs, horse back riding, camping, dune rides, and many more things. its just a cool place ive never taked a girl up there that hasnt wanted to go back.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
yeah ludington and manistee are not to far away .. great littleish towns for shopping.

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
or if your like 250rrunner, your wife she can wipe your tears all weekend from getting beat up on by all those banshee's. that will keep her busy.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
or if your like 250rrunner, your wife she can wipe your tears all weekend from getting beat up on by all those banshee's. that will keep her busy.
hahahaha thats mean

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how big is the lake? because we might take the boat up there too, but if its too small for boats then we wont bother. Also, what dates is it the least crowded?

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
the lakes big enough for boats... and if you got a big boat, lake michigan is located right on the dunes you can ride your quad to the shore.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
silver lake itself is pretty big....

·
1985-1986 Lt250r Genius
2,332 Posts
Yeah, Never met a girl that has not wanted to go back.
Silver Lake is fairly large, We went tubing with a boat that had a 465 Big block in it. you dont run out of room too fast.
I would alos reccomend that you do not go on the holiday weekends, That when all of the crazy shit comes out & tears it up.
I love watching on those wekends but I am truly afraid to ride.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
i have yet to make it out on a holiday weekend.. i guess i value my life to much.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
yeah during the week is kinda dead.. pics up towards the weekend though.. thursday is good friday a little more people and saturday is the good luck getting in day.

·
Banned
2,626 Posts
yeah but saturday is when all the racin goes on:blob3:

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
or If Your Like 250rrunner, Your Wife She Can Wipe Your Tears All Weekend From Getting Beat Up On By All Those Banshee's. That Will Keep Her Busy.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts