Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going? I'm thinkin about it if I can get a quick bore job on my vitos cylinders...

·
Registered
327 Posts
i would like to but can't have a wedding to go to that weekend, plus silver lake is allways packed on the 4th, which is acutally a bad thing cause ppl just park at the tops of the hills and its a b1tch to get around.

·
Banned
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well everyone is going up next weekend...The weekend before the 4th...I had a great time last year on the holiday...It was actually extremely easy to get in and there was alot of good racing going on...Lots of cool quads to see that you wouldnt see on a normal weekend...

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
i'll make ya a deal. you come and get me and i'll go :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
ya theres a lot of nice stuff up there on the 4th, but its too damn busy, you have to egt up right as the gates open or you have to wait till 1 to get a pass, then once in the dunes its a mad house. 2 years ago a person had to get life flighted out cause some dumbass in a sandrail t-boned them, and we were talkin to the cops and they said every 4th atleast one person has to life flighted out cuase of stupid ppl, so i don't think we'll be going up on the holidays any more, we'll probally go up the july 21-22 weekend since its my b-day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts