·
Registered
132 Posts
heres mine 310 long rod
426533_10200359727669510_196705790_n.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well after a few years and a couple of texts later and finding this website i decided to fix my 250r back up to riding shape. This is an old picture from 2010 the last time before it went out then it broke and i just never touched it and let it sit. Turns out the coil was bad the whole time... so i put on my brothers coil, drained what little was left of the 3 year old gas and put new gas, oil and a spark plug in. 2nd kick later it fired to life just as the last time it went out but now after riding it around its a back to a one kick cold start the way it used to be and damn fun to ride.

Upgrades nothing special
Elka fronts/Stock rear
Duncan racing front bumper
Twist throttle
LSR pipe
ESR head
And i can't remember the rest because its been a long time

Still has some problems the pipe leaks at the cylinder which i should be getting fixed this week before i go riding, a very slow oil leak from the front sprocket has started while moving, very top end always cut out but its always been like that i think it is a jetting issue and... the clutch seems to be getting worn other than that its been a great bike all these years.

·
Registered
141 Posts
1986 250R First build.

At last it's finally running! I've just been debugging it the last few weeks. Getting new plastics, front shocks, and tires for sure in the spring!

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
yeah i would say you need new tires, lol

nice 250r.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thanks, its my first two stroke and I'm pretty happy with it. I want to do the mods I can when money permits haha.

·
Registered
222 Posts
they can be really fast with the right mods and builder.

601 - 620 of 622 Posts