Everything2Stroke Forum banner

581 - 600 of 622 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey thanks 2stroke, I definitely appreciate it! She's my baby, I can't take much credit for the build, bought her with full FMF exhaust and went straight to the shop for the new Eddie Sanders TRX 9. Love the bike, it's a great duner. The 310 has been great, really can't complain.. I've rode 2stroke dirtbikes my whole life, and the change to the TRX has been easy. I'll be a fan forever! =)

·
I just wanna ride!!
5,668 Posts
Hey thanks 2stroke, I definitely appreciate it! She's my baby, I can't take much credit for the build, bought her with full FMF exhaust and went straight to the shop for the new Eddie Sanders TRX 9. Love the bike, it's a great duner. The 310 has been great, really can't complain.. I've rode 2stroke dirtbikes my whole life, and the change to the TRX has been easy. I'll be a fan forever! =)
That ESR TRX-9 pipe pulls really hard huh? I loved the one I had on mine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
One more to show off :Clap:

78x76 CP Sphinx
Sparks tt pipe
39 pwk
2 over SLC swinger
+4 Lonestar axle/ carrier/ sprocket /brake hub
9 paddle superlites
Elka dunes up front

These are with the ESR still on it:

This is with the Sphinx:

A little bit of air :D

·
Registered
229 Posts
what motor is in the 250r without paddles

·
I just wanna ride!!
5,668 Posts
really what to. that 3hr drive is tuff.cost me a truck motor last race.don't let your 20yr old son drive your work truck lesson in life....
That sucks big time, loosing a motor like that. I hope you guys can make it. I always enjoy watching that 250R run.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
here is my new trx250r i thought id throw in a pic of the lt250r i rebuilt and traded it for the trx the lt was stock besides bumper and bars and killswitch and pipe the trx has

top end work stamped with hm
the stock kelihine carb
lonestar swinger
lonestar hubs
works shocks all around
itp tires
laegur a arms
aftermarket pegs
fmf fatty all the way back
aftermarket bumber and grab bar
renthal bars
dirt digger clutch
tether kill switch
and other odd and end things and i got to keep my front tires off the lt and shock covers and clutch handle all the trx needs is carrier bearings

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
my 86 trx -pmr

581 - 600 of 622 Posts