1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
garage/bike's girls will always be the hottest of all !! yeah ! :Train:

·
Registered
71 Posts
here, i'll keep this goin with a few i already had in my tinypic ..........

my new bar pad.........

·
Registered
3,139 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
mudafoka !!!! that`s some hot a$$ !!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
her name is inez sainz, google her to see what kinda outfits she's been wearing onto sports feilds all over
but, who's bright idea was it to send a ghetto booty white girl into a locker room full of testosterone laiden black men,(no prejudice intended), she's lucky she escaped with her virginty, aaaahahahaaaa, like she still has that,
they might as well had her jump naked out of a large kentucky fried chicken bucket.
if she continues to flaunt her goods like this, she gonna continue to get unwanted attention, it's just the nature of the beast,
but she was on the today show yesterday stating that the cat calls and innappropriate comments didnt bother her, just another attention whore, the network was pressing the issue
but here's my fav pic of that nice meaty azz................

·
Registered
342 Posts
IS that me or it`s almost the same shee... except 4 lights and frame color... geeze :shock3: someb0dy will have a little explaning to do...

(SECTION : E2S > Wrenchin'! > ATV's > Yamaha Banshee > Banshee Pictures)

Heres my junk

it has terrain traks, black ostrich skin seat and a bar now Ill try and get newer pics

·
Registered
3,139 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Come on! Even the converted love the girl's!

Sorry! Go Canes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol nice pics :) hey a while back you posted some sweet pics i forgot the name of the site. it had girls on bikes and everything else :thumbsup:

·
Registered
342 Posts
i dont think its the same shee. just 2 bikes with black fullbores and the same grill.
yeah I know, but I was hoping chugger would have replied by something like "it`s my sister posting on my quad" that would have changed the planning on my next vacation :Laugh5:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts