Everything2Stroke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,305 Posts
how do you ride thats a big question. and if you have a friend with like a z400 or any other bike try to see if it would fit. honestly try to see if you can get your rebuilt, usually there is a reason its that specific length

· Registered
1,305 Posts
dkhargett what type of riding do you do? im looking at shocks and trying to decide between a banshee and a 660 raptor. but i ride motocross, also what about the raptor 700 its rear shock .13 inches longer, with a 260 pound man with that make a difference?

· Registered
1,305 Posts
i think i might go with the raptor, i don't run an airbox anyway, anyone know if a bushing was made for the 450r lower moount if that could even out the pressure to the lower shock bolt won't just snap...its only an idea but i think its leading to be a bad one

· Registered
1,305 Posts
im probably gunna go with the 700 shock, found a few for 50 bucks. also before i buy anyone know if any stock shocks has clicker preload adjustments?

· Registered
1,305 Posts
heres a question, anyone know if a shock is still rebuildable if the resevoir is collapsed? by that i mean where the fitting is that whole part of the cylander is pushed in? i have two shocks like that, one is a clicker that i would like to rebuild thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts