Everything2Stroke Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
I don't let people get away with bullying my friends, my family, or anyone else for that matter

My 7 year old will be the same way.

End of discussion.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Not trying to argue with you Senator, but what is wrong with putting a bully in their place?

If someone was talking shit to you, you may chose to ignore it, but I would probably put that person in their place for messing with my Bud, then maybe that dude wouldn't do the same to the next Guy. Thats how it works in life.

I don't just go around calling people names for no reason ya know?
im 15.......

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I'm not too sure we have to go bashing other people or other websites here. The bottom line is that you went looking for people's responses and they did what you asked for. Not everyone knows or cares that you're just a kid. And frankly, how would they ever guess that with the language you choose to use. Over time, I have watched you wear out your welcome on forum after forum, username after username. If you truly like this forum as much as you say you do, you would be wise to start adding some credibility to yourself and your online identity by choosing what you say and how you say it a little more carefully. I happen to think that you are mature enough to receive this type of guidance and use it appropriately, which I hope you do. I enjoy your enthusiasm for the sport, your willingness to seek out and take on new projects and would like you to stick around.
i know the wording i use isnt the best. but im working on it and i do love e2s more then i say i do

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
K guys we just about done with this one???

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
yah im going to close it... sorry guys just wanted to speak my mind

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.