Everything2Stroke Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a quad shipped from the US to Canada?Any idea on the cost and how much trouble it is?I know when getting larger parts shipped the brokerage fee,s duty,etc are brutal coming into Ontario Canada.

·
Registered
80 Posts
No idea but I live in Mi if it really high I could just drive it in to Canada for the cost of the gas if it would be cheaper for you I know the import taxes are up there

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just curious as I see far more of the old 2 stroke quads in the US.Up here they are few and far between.Kind of looking for a Tecate 4 and they,re as rare as hens teeth up here.Got a line on one in pieces but trying to find out how much shipping would be if I happen to come across one on the US side of the border.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I,m about 2.5-3 hrs from the Sarnia border...Thanks for the link,looks like a sweet machine.Just a tad to far away.Would love to hear if anyone has ever shipped across the border though.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have shipped a Honda 250R motor from the stated. When it got here there was an extra $300 in shipping fees I did not expect.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have shipped a Honda 250R motor from the stated. When it got here there was an extra $300 in shipping fees I did not expect.
Been there done that.UPS is the worst,brokerage fees,etc that no one is informed about until its at your door.Have bought some snowmobile pipes in the past only to take another $75 hit when its delivered on top of the original shipping quote.We,re getting hosed up here bigtime.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Oh yeah your right. There have been few parts I have been interested in only to find out I would have to pay 3 times the cost of the part for shipping, like plastics.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah,I think shipping on plastics is expensive wherever it goes.Up here its ridiculous for everything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts